Pratibimba : Submission Guidelines
Participation Rules :
All work submitted should be genuine, original work of the photographer.
The entries should not have been exhibited in any other public exhibition previously.
All entries should be submitted within the stipulated time and with prescribed formats.
If any model / well known person photograph is submitted, it should accompany a No Objection declaration from the subject in the photograph.
For any queries pertaining to Pratibimba, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time for entry submissions is now over.
Last date of entry submissions was 23rd September, 2018
Entry Submission Rules :
- Maximum 5 (FIVE) entries per participant
- Entry fees of INR 500/- (total) to be paid with submission
- Each entry should be named with convention “NER_first name_last name_#”
- For Earnest Photographers’ Group members, naming should be “ER_first name_last name_#”
- All entries for selection should be in JPEG format
- The photo size should be of longer side of 1200 pixels
(Aspect ratio of photographs should be 2X3. i.e., 1200 X 800 px OR 800 X 1200 px)
- Each photograph should be maximum of 1MB in size.
Entry submission is now stopped.
Incomplete entry submission may get disregarded.
NO WATERMARKS OF ANY KIND SHOULD BE ADDED TO THE PHOTOS SUBMITTED FOR THE SELECTION.
THESE INCLUDE EVEN THE AUTOMATIC DATE STAMP .
Entry fees of INR 500/- per person to be paid in the below account:
(Entry fees is for ALL 5 entries, and not for every single entry)
A/c Name : Sheils Photography
A/c No. : 007305008066
A/c Type : Current
Bank : ICICI
Branch : Aundh Branch, Gulmohar Park Plot 1A, ITI Road, Aundh, Pune 411 007.
IFSC Code : ICIC0000073.
(Attach the NEFT transaction receipt along with submissions)
Entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE regardless whether entries are selected for exhibition display or not.
The selected entries will be duly notified after all rounds of selection process.
To know about selected entry charges and other things, click here.