Basic Digital Photography Workshop
Take your photography to a next level…
The Basic Digital Photography Workshop focuses on complete understanding of Digital Photography with technical and aesthetic aspects. Interactive sessions and plenty of hands-on exercises to ensure proper understanding of all the key concepts of photography.
Understand the true power of manual controls of your camera!
Who is Eligible?
- Anyone above 16 years
- And has a digital camera WITH MANUAL MODE
- Participants required to bring their own camera for the workshop.
Why should you attend?
- Complete Basic Digital Photography theory sweep
- One full day theory session with exercises
- Outdoor photography exercises with personalized attention to master the art
- Quiz times to build solid foundation
- Great way to enhance your photography skills with expert guidance
- Creative and easily doable examples
What will you learn?
- All fundamentals of photography
- Creative visioning techniques
- Great tips to make outstanding compositions
- Relevance and integration of camera settings
- Using manual operations to get the desired results
- And many other useful tips
Workshop take-away :
Premium quality course material with abundant examples and explanations.
BASIC DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP STRUCTURE :
Er Photo Workshops are designed for different levels of expertise in photography.
The Basic Digital Photography Workshop has duration of 16 hours.
|Day 1 : ONLINE THEORY SESSION|
|8:30AM to 10:30AM||Lab Session 01||Theory of Digital Photography|
|10:30AM to 10:45AM||Tea Break|
|10:45AM to 12:30PM||Understanding Camera Features|
|12:30PM to 1:30PM||Lunch Break|
|1:30PM to 5:30PM||Lab Session 02||
|Day 2 : FIELD EXERCISES|
|6:30AM to 10:30PM||Outdoor Session 1||
Fees for Basic Module:
Fees inclusive of working breakfast on Day 2.
Workshops are conducted online for Day 1.
The participants are expected to have mobility for driving to different venues for the outdoor sessions.
Workshops in other cities in India can be organized on request.
- All participants are expected to carry their own digital cameras for the workshop.
- Batches restricted to only 10 participants to ensure individual attention.