Pratibimba : Submission Guidelines
Participation Rules :
All work submitted should be genuine, original work of the photographer.
All entries should be submitted within the stipulated time and with prescribed formats.
If any model / well known person photograph is submitted, it should accompany a No Objection declaration from the subject in the photograph.
Last date of entry submissions:
1st October, 2017
Entry Submission Rules :
- Maximum 5 (FIVE) entries per participant
- Entry fees of INR 500/- (total) to be paid with submission
- Entries should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each entry should be named with convention “NER_first name_last name_#”
- All entries for selection should be in JPEG format
- The photo size should be of longer side of 1200 pixels
(Aspect ratio of photographs should be 2X3. i.e., 1200 X 800 px OR 800 X 1200 px)
- All emails should have subject line as “Pratibimba NER_first name_last name”
Any email other than entry submission to the mailing address may get disregarded.
NO WATERMARKS OF ANY KIND SHOULD BE ADDED TO THE PHOTOS SUBMITTED FOR THE SELECTION.
THESE INCLUDE EVEN THE AUTOMATIC DATE STAMP .
Entry fees of INR 500/- per person to be paid in the below account:
(Entry fees is for ALL 5 entries, and not for every single entry)
A/c Name : Sheils Photography
A/c No. : 007305008066
A/c Type : Current
Bank : ICICI
Branch : Aundh Branch, Gulmohar Park Plot 1A, ITI Road, Aundh, Pune 411 007.
IFSC Code : ICIC0000073.
(Attach the NEFT transaction receipt along with submissions)
Entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE regardless whether entries are selected for exhibition display or not.
The selected entries will be duly notified after all rounds of selection process.